Nicholson Smith ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve Our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We do not store any customer credit card details. This includes all information that may be collected from custoimers by phone. All financial transactions are managed by Netcash.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 133 rand to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.